Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Here's a review for ya...

As you all probably know, I do all the cooking for the family and I do all the shopping as well...the family comes with me but I pick it all out.  Anyway, I try to make the most healthy, best tasting food for my family for the least amount of money, since we are on a very limited income. 

Where I shop, at Walmart, your products are limited.  If you go in looking for a particular item, you may not find several brands selling the same item.  So, I go to Walmart and buy the big 4lb bag of frozen tilapia...only one company's product is sold at Walmart, and it is distributed by Beaver Street Fisheries, Inc.

I have been buying that brand for years, usually it's a great brand, and offer great product. But, lately, the quality has gone downhill.  I have found bones, scales and fins in the bag, which is rather disgusting.  I buy my fish this way because I rely on it being cleaned, ready to go, no matter what my recipe, I just have to open the individually wrapped fish and then cook it and serve it up.

So, if you are going to buy this kind of fish from this company, be forewarned, check each sealed fish, upon opening, to make sure you arent serving your family (or guests) bones, fins or scales.  The fish is still incredible, but now I will just have to be a lot more careful.

It seems their quality assurance has gone out the window, which is really sad.  I hate seeing such a great product/company letting their quality sink, just to keep up with demand.  Quality should never suffer.

I will be posting some great recipes, using this fish...keep your eyes open for them...

Comments

Popular Posts