Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was

Back again!

Hello to all my friends, family and readers...

After issues with this site, now worked out again, I am back with loads of recipes and reviews...and maybe even some contests coming up.

I wanted to belatedly wish a happy Easter and Mothers Day to all of you and I sincerely hope you all had beautiful and blessed days...and for those who are missing their friends and relatives, just remember...they are with you always, in everything you do...sometimes I know it is hard to remember that, but I am here to remind you...

I have really been doing lots of cooking and baking lately, trying new things and new recipes.  So I will be blogging on some new recipes, new ingredients, new items in restaurants, etc...I even have a review on a fantastic chocolate making kit that my son and I worked on together.

Jr and Hubby are out of school for the summer.  It is nice to have them home.  Hubby is talking about maybe going back to Cielo Azul as a foster grandparent again this coming school year, and doing more in the way of substituting.  So he will be busy.  Jr has graduated 7th grade, and has been accepted into the k12 academy for next year.  So all his schooling will be done from home, online.  After he has been treated so poorly by the staff of the school, we saw no other way to make the learning process more attractive for our son at the present location and in school...and the only way to do that is take him out of the stressful location, and away from the staff who would rather see him fail.  He seems to be very happy about the news of being accepted.

Jr and the family are becoming a racing family once again. We were going to put him in a quarter midget, but we changed our mind and now he is going to be racing a legends car, we just have to save up the money.  He already has a full racing suit, helmet and safety equipment all ready to go...now just need the wheels lol.

Mom is just mom...nothing changes there, still very frustrating as some of you with alzheimers ridden parents living at home.  It is never easy.  It only gets worse.
                              
As for me, I will be going back into the hospital at the end of the month. Surgery is scheduled for June 24, 5 days before my bday, so i will probably be celebrating my bday in the hospital.  No fun! But it is long overdue.  The doctor is going to be replacing my right knee, and in three months or so after that is done, i will be having my left knee done.  I am not looking forward to it, but it is necessary.

Ok folks, thats all for the update for now, I am going to take a short break, and I will be back with some recipes and reviews....keep tuned in!!

love ya!
                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular Posts