Skip to main content

Featured

Moments ago I posted about strokes that could worsen or become deadly due to the cooler weather on the horizon... Many of you do not know that I am now a distributor of CBD oil.  The information below is taken from a site on the internet.  I am not posting these things because I am trying to make a sale, tho that is always a plus...CBD oil is the wave of the future and the future starts now.  Literally everyone in my family uses this product because it helps with so many different health issues.   It is being used to treat cancer, diabetes, parkinsons disease, pain (chronic and otherwise), the list is literally endless...The main thing that has hit the news is that there is a huge awareness of opiate drug abuse in this country.  CBD oil is helping to do away with that problem...I can attest to that and give my own testimonial...I was put on opiate drugs at the young age of 12.  I even took myself off them once, and did pretty well till other health issues crept up...and I was
Good evening, dear readers!

It has been awhile since I blog posted to you. Life has been crazy the past couple of months. Hubby went in for open heart surgery to replace a valve in his heart that was no longer working properly, and if that was not bad enough, we also found out he has cancer on his kidney and adrenal gland. So after his open heart surgery heals up enough they are  going to put him in to have the cancer surgery.

As for me, my son and I had a bad stomach virus that had us down for the count flat on our backs in bed for over a week, whilst hubby was in the hospital. We are good now, thankfully.  But now I am suffering from some other kind of infection that is attacking both legs, causing them to swell, inflame and turn red. I am on antibiotics, so i have to let it run it's course.

I have several new reviews for you, mainly positive but I do have some glaringly negative ones as well...namely Dennys in Albuquerque. I also have a lot of product reviews as well.

If you recall, I was doing a lengthy product review for a particular company, apparently, that fell thru, I dont know if it was just a failure to communicate or if it was just a scam or what, but nothing further to report on this group.

I was also being considered to be another company's personal blogger, but that fell thru since they never bothered contacting me back and I got tired of emailing them.  Another one bites the dust.

Happy new year to one and all, happy belated Christmas, Channukah, Winter Solstice, and Kwanzaa too!!

Comments

Popular Posts